Located in Hyderabad, We manufacturers high quality range of Turbo Ventilators. These are designed and engineered to exhaust industrial pollutants such as smoke, dust, poisonous gases, humidity, fumes, heat and many more invisible irritants from the covered area.
These provides a safe, cool, healthier and more controlled environment by removing the entrapped heat and industrial emission ensuring the health of workers, thus contributing to an increase in workers productivity.
Roof Turbine Vent
Our organization engaged in providing a broad and exclusive range of Roof Turbine Vent. This range is designed and developed using superior quality material by our vendors and is recognized for efficiency, durability & long life.
- Size (throat dia ) : 22"
- Body dia : 28''
- No.Of blades : 36
- Vanes ( blades ) : alu 100/1000. 0. 4mm thickness
- Shaft : zinc coated steel
- Tube : zinc coated stee
- Support : galvanized
- Rivets : 5/32" x 3/8" made of aluminium
- Top cover ( inner ) : galvanized 0. 50 mm thickness
- Top cover ( outer ) : aluminium zinc coated steel 0. 35 mm thickness
- Rotating mechanism : self- lubricating steel shaft
- Material : fiber reinforced plastic
- Type : translucent / opaque
- Profile : will match your existing roofing
- Dimension : length – 1. 8 mtrs
- Width : 1. 0 mtr
- Thickness – 2. 5 mm
- Strong, light weight construction
- Works on bearing free self lubricating polymer device
- Manufactured from high grade aluminium
- Weather proof. No water entry inside even in heavy rains
- Virtually maintenance free. Smooth operation for 10 years
- No operating cost since it runs on wind power
- Silent operation
- Easy installation on any kind of roofs for factories, hotels, workshops etc.
- Low cost alternative for conventional electricity operated ventilators/exhaust fans
- Designed to withstand a wind velocity of upto 100 mph